We all have those days when we feel like we are going to completely lose it. Self- care is just what we need to stay afloat in our busy lives. Check out my post on why self-care is so important here. Often times when we actually get a minute to ourselves we have no idea what to do with the time that we have. We draw a blank. So I created this list of things to do to make things easier for you. One thing that I absolutely love about this list is that you can choose to spend money or do things that don’t cost you a thing. Regardless, you will still get the time you need to yourself to feel refreshed. Here are some things to get you started:
- Go to the bookstore for a new book, borrow one from the library, or read one that you already have at home.
- Learn something new! Get a Groupon for a class you are interested in or find something on Youtube or Pinterest.
- Paint your nails or go to the salon to get a mani-pedi.
- Listen to your favorite songs.
- Order food from your favorite restaurant or make a quick meal/dessert to indulge in alone.
- Take a long bath.
- Go to the spa.
- Buy yourself something nice.
- Go and see a movie.
- Binge watch a new show.
- Make a plan to make your mornings run smoother (check out my blog post on this here).
- Go to bed early.
- Walk around Target alone and get a drink from Starbucks while you’re there.
- Get up early to pray, praise, and have coffee.
I really hope that this list helps you decide what to do with your alone time. What are some things that you like to do for self-care? Do you have favorites that I named? I would love to hear some more ideas in the comments below! Thanks for reading!
Until next time……Lady Ki